Views: 524 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-13 Origin: Site
The quality of the ceramic saw blade can even determine the finished tile. Why are diamond saw blades suitable for cutting ceramics? What are the advantages of diamond saw blades?
l What characteristics do ceramic saw blades need?
l What are the characteristics of diamond saw blades?
l How to use diamond saw blade correctly?
1. Saw tiles are commonly used for the name of the diamond saw blade. diamond saw blade is a cutting tool, widely used in concrete, refractory materials, stone, ceramic and other hard brittle materials processing. The quality of the processing depends on the technology of the processing person, and also on the quality of the diamond saw blade. The stone saw blade is generally dry cut and wet cut. The cutting piece of ceramic tile is not suitable for stone, such as marble and granite have their own special cutting piece.
2. Saw ceramic tile is given priority to with corrugated piece, also can call ceramic tile cutting piece directly or ceramic cutting piece. Secondly, when you buy, you can explain the cutting effect you need with the dealer, such as sharpness requirements do not collapse porcelain, or durable and so on
3. Diamond blades are generally used to cut ceramic tiles, because diamond is a hard object, and the hardness of ordinary blades is generally less than that of ceramic tiles, so it is impossible to cut ceramic tiles with ordinary blades. Therefore, diamond blades should be used when cutting ceramic tiles, which can not only cut the ceramic tiles, but also cut the ceramic tiles neatly. And diamond blades are cheap and labor efficient, so they are the perfect choice for cutting tiles. Diamond blades are generally available at hardware stores.
1. Diamond saw blades are suitable for high strength professional applications by professional contractors. It provides maximum cutting speed and abrasion resistance in heavy-duty cutting and sawing operations. Used in a variety of materials including concrete, asphalt, marble, brick, granite, ceramic tile, iron and abrasive materials.
2. Diamond saw blades are generally composed of the matrix and the tool head. The matrix is generally not damaged, and the tool head needs to be replaced frequently because of its high frequency of use. However, the hardness of diamond is very high, and it will not be damaged when cutting ceramic tiles. Therefore, it has high practicability and high cost performance in general. In general, diamond saw blades are used to cut hard materials such as concrete, stone, ceramic and so on. You can buy this blade tip at the hardware store.
1. Hold the handle of the tile cutting machine with one hand, pull the sliding seat to the back seat, and put this flat on the bottom plate. The front section of the tile needs to rely on the bottom plate gap;
2. Put down the handle to make the cutter wheel contact with the tile surface, and push the handle forward to make the cutter wheel cut a continuous and uniform straight line on the tile surface;
3. Press the handle to lift slightly back, with appropriate force to press the handle down, the tile will be broken along the scriber;
4. Streaking should be uniform, continuous and clear from beginning to end
If you are looking for a supplier of high quality saw blade at a reasonable price, Zhongzhi Enterprise is a very good choice.